Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No power
Hi

We have the P70 which we brought in Sept 2017 from John Lewis. It has stopped working. The little black box has a green light but the sound bar is ignoring the remote and it’s own buttons. It was working very well but now it’s dead. 

Pat stallwood
Hi Pat,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the P70. We may need to get this one in/take some personal details.

I shall send you a private message.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
Ok thank you
(09-05-2018, 05:19 PM)Stallwoods Wrote: Hi

We have the P70 which we brought in Sept 2017 from John Lewis. It has stopped working. The little black box has a green light but the sound bar is ignoring the remote and it’s own buttons. It was working very well but now it’s dead. 

Pat stallwood

I have also had this exact problem yesterday, 11/06/2018. I also bought the P70 from John Lewis in Sept 2017. Perhaps the manufacture was a bad batch!! Orbitsound, please contact me urgently to resolve.

Syd Neil
[quote pid='1189' dateline='1528798903']
Hi Syd,

Sorry to hear of the issues with your one P70, in most cases this is just the bar going into doze mode, have you pressed the buttons/tried turning the bar on and off?
[/quote]
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(12-06-2018, 10:51 AM)Simon D Wrote: [quote pid='1189' dateline='1528798903']
Hi Syd,

Sorry to hear of the issues with your one P70, in most cases this is just the bar going into doze mode, have you pressed the buttons/tried turning the bar on and off?

[/quote]

Yes I have tried pressing the buttons on the bar and turning the bar on and off. No luck. As with the other people who have the same problem, the green light on the little black box is on. I have also tried replacing the battery in the remote and checking connections to the bar. It just suddenly didn't turn the bar on yesterday without warning.
Hi Syd,

That being the case the unit may need to come in, I shall contact you privately to advise of the next steps as some personal information may be required.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

Hi All,

I am encountering the same issue, its such a shame as I can't recommend this product to friends and family enough!

Has anyone found a solution? 

Can someone please help in trying to resolve this issue please??

Thanks,

Tim
Hi Tim,

Thanks for posting. I shall contact you as and when if we need more info after our phone call.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

Hi William,

Is the power supply's light steady or flashing? or there not at all?
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff