Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bass on my Orbitbar12 is over powering the sound.
I have turned the bass down as much as it will go and stuffed socks into the port but it is still like being in a night club. I am using a 3.5mm jack plug cable as couldn't find the optical lead. My TV is a high end Samsung that unfortunately defeats any sound control when plugging a cable into the headphone socket. So I only have the Orbit sound remote to work with. What can I do?
Hi Pianar,

Does the issue occur with other devices via AUX or just the TV?

Are you watching TV via the antenna or a set top box/something else? can you give details of your setup?

What is the full TV model number? Can you tell me the first three numbers in your bars serial?
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
<p>
(28-06-2017, 07:08 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Pianar,

Does the issue occur with other devices via AUX or just the TV?

Are you watching TV via the antenna or a set top box/something else? can you give details of your setup?

What is the full TV model number? Can you tell me the first three numbers in your bars serial?

</p><p><br></p><p>I have a T12 Soundbar and I have the same issue. I am using a Google Chromecast Audio. It's turned all the way up. Adjusting the bass and treble helps a little. I'm using the AUX In and I've tried the Stereo Line In as well</p>
Hi SweatyWrangler,

The T12 is bassy, try adjusting the levels in/on the chromecast/other app as well.

I use HIFIcast which has a great EQ>
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]