Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conection ONE P70
My ONE 70, optically connected works perfectly except for some channels, specifically BBC4. On this channel I get no sound. Any clues as what to do ?

JohnE
Hi John E,

It sounds as though the TV needs a settings change, can you tell me the make and model number?
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
(09-09-2017, 10:34 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi John E,

It sounds as though the TV needs a settings change, can you tell me the make and model number?

My apologies. I am new to the forum and did not see my original post so repeated the post.
I have no sound on any HD channels. The TV is JVC  model: LT-32DP8BJ.
JOHN
(09-09-2017, 10:53 AM)Hi John.It is likely that the spdif/digital audio/optical setting under sound may need changing to Normal or PCM. Apologies, I cannot seem to find a manual so cannot be more specific.

If that fails I would connect the TV to the bar via the AUX/Headphone/Audio Out analogue connection as no settings changes should be required for this connection type. JOHN_E Wrote:

My apologies. I am new to the forum and did not see my original post so repeated the post.
JOHN

Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(09-09-2017, 03:28 PM)Simon D Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 10:53 AM)Hi John.It is likely that the spdif/digital audio/optical setting under sound may need changing to Normal or PCM. Apologies, I  cannot seem to find a manual so cannot be more specific. If that fails I would connect the TV to the bar via the AUX/Headphone/Audio Out analogue connection as no settings changes should be required for this connection type. JOHN_E Wrote:

JOHN

Hello Simon, Sorry for the delay. Life has been getting in the way of things.
All is good. The TV was set to  "Stereo" when changed to normal everything works.
Many thanks for your help.

JohnE
Hi JohnE,

Glad all is well. If anything comes up let us know.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff