Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement base charger
Hi, i own a spaced360 but i can't charge it because i've lost the base charger while traveling overseas, and i can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. Any help would be appreciated Smile
Hi Fourrootpunch,

Spaced360 chargers can be found/are available but stock is scarce, in most instances we would recommend sending the charger in so I we can take a look/offer a repair or alternative.

Understanding you have lost your charger however I shall see what I can find and contact you directly/via private message.

Spaced 360 charging can be accomplished on most spaced 360s using the Micro USB slot on the base of the speaker.

You may need to try a few cables and charging usually takes longer. There may also be no visual indication that charging is taking place.

An overnight charge should result in something from a completely discharged speaker though.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
(09-07-2018, 10:58 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Fourrootpunch,

Spaced360 chargers can be found/are available but stock is scarce, in most instances we would recommend sending the charger in so I we can take a look/offer a repair or alternative.

Understanding you have lost your charger however I shall see what I can find and contact you directly/via private message.

Hi,
I have the same problem, I have lost my charging base and it can't be charged via micro usb

Can you help me ?
[quote pid='1257' dateline='1531997518']
Hi Simeon,

I have contacted you via private message.
[/quote]
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

Hi,

I haven't lost my charger, but I've just tried charging my Spaced360, and nothing's happening.

I saw on another thread your 'fix' of disconnecting the plug from the charger and trying again. I'll leave it for 12 hours and try that tomorrow, but if it doesn't work can I send my charger in for inspection as well?

Love the speaker - would hate to have to replace it!
Hi Ben,

As long as we know its coming/all your details are there not an issue.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(31-07-2018, 11:48 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Ben,

As long as we know its coming/all your details are there not an issue.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the quick reply - much appreciated  Smile

I tried the 12 hours off / disconnecting plug from charger fix and it doesn't appear to have done anything unfortunately. I'll post the charger today for delivery tomorrow/Monday.

How long does it usually take to resolve this sort of issue? My better half wanted to borrow the 360 for her Drama club on w/c 20th. Do you think this will be sorted by then?
Hi Ben,

I will do my best.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(03-08-2018, 12:05 PM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Ben,

I will do my best.

Hi Simon,

That's great - I really appreciate it  Smile 

Thanks again!
Hi Simon,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your prompt service, and apologies I haven't come back to you sooner - it's been hectic at work!

The new charger worked perfectly, and I have my Spaced360 back!

Thanks again