Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soundbar (A60) occasionally disconnects from subwoofer.
Overall I started pleased with the Orbitsound A60, but I have found it's wireless connectivity sub-par. In particular, I have had many struggles with the connection to the subwoofer.

I have tried numerous suggestions which I have found online and am now reaching out for support because this, in particular, is not the performance I expected from the soundbar which I have purchased here. 

1. I have tried clearing the Bluetooth history in the device and repairing, but this only worked for a short amount of time and the issues have re-arisen.
  2. I also tried to update the firmware on the device, yet I get an "incorrect side-by-side configuration error". This was with both version 1.0 and version 2.0 of the firmware updater tool. I am running with the most up to date Microsoft C++ visual redistributable, so I do not see how this is a problem on my end.
I bought this unit near the end of 2018, and the problems have been ongoing. At this point I want this resolved or a full refund. The subwoofer is merely 5m away from the soundbar, so I don't understand why there should be an issue with connectivity. Bluetooth connections to phones and laptops also appear to drop out very easily.